Who is Darren Bayne?
Darren Bayne is fiercely committed to helping business owners, sales professionals, and thought leaders grow your sales so you impact your world by writing the words that make your cash register ring.
If you are looking for a proven professional who can guide you in growing your email list, gaining a prospect’s trust, and convincing them to buy your product or service, you’ve come to the right place.
With 16 years of experience working with amazing clients with similar worries and concerns, then helping them achieve remarkable success, my mission is to focus your message so you attract a tribe of crackerjack customers who root for your success.
Clients say remarkable things about the impact my work has on their life.
- “Darren was very detailed and took his time to explain everything and to make sure all the group understood the process.” – Melissa K.
- “Darren does a great job teaching someone to be their best.” – Glenda J.
- “Loved the humor! This is a great way to help us remember small details.” – Heidi S.
Similar benefits await when you decide to invite me to support you.
What sets me apart from other copywriters is that I have sold in person, on the phone, and in print.
- I’ve prospected for appointments.
- I’ve made sales presentations.
- I’ve handled objections.
- I’ve closed sales.
- I’ve followed up with customers to get repeat business.
This isn’t a glass tower of sales theory. My experiences give you confidence that we can accomplish great things together.
I bring the heart of a teacher with the soul of a salesman.
If we work together, there’s nothing within reason we can’t accomplish.
Four random things about me and my experience that might surprise you—while serving our work together—are:
- I had to go to North Carolina to find an Ohio girl to marry this Alabama boy.
- Running my own business has given me a ‘Cash Flow Is King’ mentality.
- My first “real” job was doing odd jobs for a crop-duster. My love of flying began on a grass strip at the Headland Municipal Airport.
- I have an irrational loathing for the color orange.
You want to take your message to the marketplace and get heard. That’s what I do.
It would be my pleasure to guide you to achieve the results you want.
Let’s continue the conversation in the manner that suits you best.